Wednesday, October 17, 2012

brown lace.





So we were watching Donnie Brasco this past weekend and I found myself losing interest at times even though it was a good movie.  The reason I would lose interest is because I would get lost in all of the 70s clothes awesomeness.  Another show that I often find myself obsessing over the wardrobe is Boardwalk Empire.  I love the flapper dresses and the red lipstick.  I wish I lived in the 30s-70s; its all so classic.  Does anyone else do this?  I'd like to think I'm normal, so humor me :) 

This week has been zooming by!  Tomorrow we are going to see Cirque du Soleil's Saltimbanco and I am ridiculously excited.  Anyways it was in the 40s this morning and probably 70 when I took this picture.  I wish the weather would make up its mind and make it warm!

[dress:ASOS boots:H&M tights:not sure, got them at Century 21 sunglasses:Forever 21]

19 comments:

  1. This dress is gorgeous! Such a fun piece. And I love the contrast of the boots. I completely agree, I always wish I was born in another era!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrast of your outfit
    http://thirtysomethingchic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cute and fun dress! Have a great time at the Cirque du Solieil show! I've always wanted to go see one.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    1000 Followers Giveaway Extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello!!!! I love your dress... your blog is so great... please come visit my blog and if you like it let me know if you would like us to follow each other to be in contact...
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress I like how you make it more casual with the boots!! Could you please consider following each other? wwe.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE this dress on you!!! it's a great color and the neck detail is so cute. and i have never even heard of that movie!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look blooming fab here! I LOVE this dres I want hehe the details are soo fab! I'm defintiely your newest follower -do you think you could take a peek at my blgo and follow back please?
    Thanks
    Rachael
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/
    Twitter: @Rachael_Haile

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! Loving your dress :)

    would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. so jealous you're off to cirque du solieil <3 And I love your hair and dress,can't beat a hair bun for instant glam xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. that dress is so gorgeous! i love the lace :) you look amazing too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you styled this dress..looks great with boots! Avery feminine fall look..love!!

    Xo, Rachel
    Glitzy Blues

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love flapper dresses too! I love watching movies and shows set in earlier times to look at the fashion! Beautiful outfit btw.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  13. your dress is so pretty dear! i love the ruffles and the details of lace!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute dress, I love the different layers of the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute dress - love the lace detail!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gor-ge-ous! Love the details on this dress, pretty lady!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice lace detail on the collar of your dress!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete