Tuesday, October 9, 2012

we're not in kansas anymore.





These pictures were taken in our first few hours in NYC so you will have to pardon my wrinkled mess of a dress because we had just gotten off the train.  Zach and I stayed with one of friends in Chelsea and we walked around that area on Saturday.  We walked to the Flat Iron Building and the Shake Shack and on our way we walked past Kleinfeld's!  I was pretty excited to stumble upon Kleinfeld's, but I don't think the two boys that I was with were as excited.  At night we got great Thai food and met up with more friends in Brooklyn for beers.  This was all day 1 in New York, its hard not to have an amazing time in the city :)

[shirt dress:Lands End for Sears tights:Target flats:Urban Outfitters sunglasses:H&M]



14 comments:

  1. cute dress dear! ah, what i would give to be where you are now! i am actually 5min away from kansas. haha. lovely blog.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that dress! these nyc photos are great - i love taking photos in big areas like this because everyone else is too so it's not weird!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay nyc! i love the tights

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that outfit! Always love NYC, looks like fun!

    Xo, Rachel
    http://www.glitzyblues.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope to visit New York one day myself. It looks like my type of city. ;)

    Love your stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such beautiful photos! the place looks wonderful and you look lovely :)

    i can't find your GFC, so I can't follow you there :( but I followed you in BlogLovin' :)

    thank you so much for visiting and following my blog, i really appreciate it! i'll be waiting for you new posts <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice photos!! great blog maybe we follow each other!? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh Kleinfelds!! that show gets me teary every time haha. i'm going to NYC next week for the first time and I'm super excited- and these pictures are practically working me up into a frenzy. I'm pretty sure I'm going to try to convince my boyfriend to just stay and move there by the end of the trip. And love your chambray dress- wrinkles and all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your denim dress :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the pics. that denim dress is so pretty.

    xo

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your chambray shirt dress! Hope you have fun in NY!! One of my fave cities!!

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute! Love the chambray. Your photos make me totally want to go re-visit NYC. I was only there for such a short period on my first visit and there's so much more I want to see and do there!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete