Tuesday, October 30, 2012

insta business trip.


Sorry I have been MIA on here recently.  I was in St. Louis on a construction site for work last week, went back to my alma mater over the weekend for tailgating and now Sandy is upon us, geez!  Here in Pittsburgh we are only seeing a little rain and some wind.  My thoughts are with everyone that got hit further east, please stay safe.

Last week I got the opportunity to go to St. Louis to do some construction administration for a project I've worked on.  It was a whirlwind of a trip, I learned so so much about construction and got to see a new city!  Above are some detail photos of the project and of course, the St. Louis Arch got instagrammed!  I hope to get back to outfit posts soon.  Last week was spent in a hard hat and a "one size fits all" neon vest so not something you or I want to see on here :)

9 comments:

  1. oh cool! i love st louis - did you get to get some gooey butter cake? if you go again - get some!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a productive trip. love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled across your blog and i'm lovin' it. Can wait to read more!

    xo, tasha
    Enter to win a statement necklace + bracelet set

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos!! It's good to get away...even if for business! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you a constrution engineer or architect??

    xoxo from a fellow construction engineer!

    milna89.blogspot.com
    *********************

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos. It sounds like you have been busy lately. I hope you weathered Sandy without any damage.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos! looks like you had a very productive trip :) it' nice to go to places even it's for business :) thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete